Big thanks to the creative people and agencies I worked with in 2015.
It’s been a great year full of inspiring and fun productions and I’m available for more work from Feb 1st 2016.
I also have proposals on a slate that includes feature films, TV series and other delivery platforms – ready to pitch.
Here are some of the highlights of the year that was:
- Started ghostwriting Lorraine Wood’s autobiography in Feb and completed it in Dec – 120,000+ words due to be published in 2016. She created South Pacific Private – the Australian equivalent of the Betty Ford Centre helping thousands of people with addiction and associated issues
- Produced the Sizzle of Star Wars The Force Awakens Sydney premiere for Disney and The Whole Picture
- Delivered the Keynote to the SAE Graduation Class of 2014
- Moderated SMTPE panel discussions with DOPs and Directors for the Australian Cinematographers Society
- Sourced, scripted and edited Movie News for Movie Juice on Network 10 produced by Context Media
- Produced the Sizzle and Social reels of the Inside Out premiere for Disney and The Whole Picture
- Interviewed Cate Blanchett in her home about How To Train Your Dragon 2 for Max Digital and Jeffrey Katzenberg
- Wrote 6 feature articles in a series called On The Water for Ocean Media titles Sails and Offshore
- Wrote 2 feature articles for DMK Skincare’s publication called Beautify
- Gained a Cert 4 in Frontline Management
- MC-d numerous events for Offis and their 3 networking brands: Skunkmonk, ISV Speakeasy and eClub as well as moderated spirited discussion panels with digital agency creatives and influencers – ending the year with a 1 on 1 interview on stage with visionary filmmaker Ron Cobb who’s contributed to Back To The Future, Alien and many more famous productions
- MC-d the Australian Cinematographers Society Northern Territory Awards
- Lecturer weekly on Film Critical Analysis at SAE
- Interviewed a family of 4 who lived in their car to raise awareness of the plight of the homeless – for Mission Australia produced by Isentia – 4 million+ views
- Wrote provocative commentary and op-ed pieces for SBS news online – each generating 500+ views/shares/likes and plenty of debate
- Researched and presented arts updates for ABC News 24
- Proud to be granted an Honorary Membership of the Australian Cinematographers Society NSW Branch
- Guest Speaker for NAFA
Thank you one and all.
I look forward to more great gigs in 2016.