Speaker | MC | Q&A |
Being a versatile screen and media professional with a broad background means I have a cache of real world anecdotes from behind the velvet ropes of fame and infamy; getting a backstage pass to the front line of the Middle East war with optional audio-visual content that can add colour and value to your event.
I’ve interviewed 500+ people ranging from Oscar winners – Morgan Freeman and Tarantino to CEOs, scientists, ordinary people doing extraordinary things, mercenaries, pirates in prison, politicians, assorted eccentrics and even the odd criminal. I continue to write scripts, books and make documentary content while lecturing in production and film analysis.
I can research a specific material for your event or deliver one of my specialty topics:
Transition Management – dealing with the challenge of change.
Going Back To School – the rewards of concurrent and continued education in the workplace.
Ticketyboo – a personal story of dealing with dementia.
This was also the research focus of my Master of Creative Arts (UTS 2019). It was an opportunity to craft poetic documentary content and an immersive experience of dementia contributing to a feature project for film festivals and relevant organizations as a gesture of philanthropic activism.
Global Event Talent (G.E.T.)
G.E.T. is the direct way you can reach me to chat about my availability and fees as well as send me a brief. The platform also generates an Agreement we can digitally sign. You can check out my profile here:
Clients & Gigs
- MC The 2019 Australian Fraud Awards (AFAs) – Pier One Sydney Harbour
- MC + Q&A Panel Moderator – Nestlé NAN Toddler Milk Drink event 2019 – Sydney Opera House
- MC + Q&A – Creative Women in Conversation – International Women’s Day 2019 (NSCC)
- Presentation of my own documentary / VR research at the Screen Studies of Australia & Aotearoa/New Zealand (SSAAANZ) Conference at Monash Uni 2018
- Presentation of my own documentary / VR research at Dial S for Screen Studies conference 2018, UNSW
- Q&A Panel – Madhattan feature documentary event 2018 (NSCC) Dir: Caroline Constantine ACS
- MC offis 2016 eClub + Q&A with special guest, Amazon’s Futurist, HB Siegel (previous: Pixar, Lucasfilm / Industrial Light & Magic)
- MC Australian Cinematographers Society (ACS) NSW and ACT Awards with special guest, award-winning actor, Michael Caton 2016
- MC / Moderator – Australian Cinematographers Society SMPTE Panel event 2015 – Creative Collaboration: TV Drama
- MC – Skunkmonk panel event 2015
- Panelist – Age Of Adaline screening + Q&A event 2015
- Keynote Speaker – SAE Graduation Class Of 2014 – Seymour Centre, Sydney
- MC – eClub Xmas Speakers Event at Cockle Bay 2014
- MC – SpinalCure Gala Oscars Luncheon 2014
- Host + Q&A Media Room 2014 AACTA lunch + awards ceremonies – interview award winners
- MC + Moderate Q&A Panel – Skunkmonk panel events
- Co-Host with Rodger Corser – 2013 Oscars SpinalCure Gala Lunch
- MC – A VIP Audience With George Clooney – Global Leadership Forum
- MC – Forces Advisory Council Entertainment [FACE] – 12 events in Afghanistan and Iraq
- Guest Speaker – Futuro Investment Group – visual presentation of what I saw at the Middle East war
- MC + Q&A Panel Moderator – Australian Cinematographers Society State and National Gala Awards
- Kodak Q&As with Oscar-winning filmmakers – Q&A with Oscar winning cinematographers
- Co-MC – Andrew Gibbs 3 Decades Gala Birthday – Hayman Island (private function)
- MC – Garvan Institute Ball
- MC – Wesley Mission Awards